Matterport vs. VPiX
Matterport is a good 3D camera system for many real estate applications. But it's not fast. You can't personalize it with custom logos, or a VR skin that's unique to your brand. The measurements are not accurate and you can't bring in 2D or 3D floor plans from other products like Autodesk 3DS Max.
Pricing for Matterport seems attractive until you start adding up the numbers. For 100 spaces (home listings) you are charged $49 per listing + $19 per floor plan. Matterport gives you 3 for free. When you total up the annual cost of 100 projects and floor plans you're looking at $2,342. With VPiX, you'd only be paying $950 per year. That's a savings of over $1,300, which boils down to only $9.50 per listing.
VPiX lets you completely customize your listing with your brokerage logo. You can also build and save customized VR themes and bring in Apple OpenStreet maps. You can drop a pin up the street for the coffee shop, or add another pin to show prospects where the local Verizon store is.
Highlights of VPiX 360°
- Works with Canon or Nikon DSLR
- Works with Ricoh Theta S
- Works with Insta360 One or Pro
- Google DayDream VR / Cardboard Compatible
- Supports Multiple Floor Plans
- IDX Compliant
- Create 360’s in minutes. Not days.
- No programming skills needed.
- Hip Pocket Listing Module
- Export finished listings (VPiX 2 GO)
- iPhone, iPad, Android & Tablet Ready
- Get FEE-Free leads. Learn how.