Matterport or VPiX
Matterport 's 3D cameras can be a good choice for REALTORs wanting to produce real estate 3D tours. But if you never tried one, be prepared to spend a lot of time learning the camera settings. Capturing 360 views using their 3D camera requires you to inch the camera forward as it snaps multiple images of the same room. For 100 listings, you’ll shell out over $2,200 a year.
Branding. With Matterport, your 3D tours are branded with their logo -- not yours.
With VPiX, you have complete personalization. You can add your own logo and custom hot spot and arrow navigation. You can insert information boxes, or videos. You can insert * BOOK NOW *buttons or *CHEDULE a SHOWING * button
With VPiX, you can add any 2D or 3D floorplan you like. And if you want our team to create one for you, it’s just $25 - $30 each and you get 1 - 2 day turn around.
Highlights of VPiX 360°
- Works with Canon or Nikon DSLR
- Works with Ricoh Theta S
- Works with Insta360 ONE X or Pro
- Google DayDream VR / Cardboard Compatible
- Supports Multiple Floor Plans
- IDX Compliant
- Create 360’s in minutes. Not days.
- No programming skills needed.
- Hip Pocket Listing Module
- Export finished listings (VPiX 2 GO)
- iPhone, iPad, Android & Tablet Ready
- Get FEE-Free leads. Learn how.